|Listed below are items we need to help save horses on a daily basis. Your donations will truly help us take care of the horses in need of rehabilitation . Please look over the list to see if there is anything you could contribute.
- 20 Gallon Muck/Water Tubs (WalMart $7)
- Plastic muck forks
- Portable corral fencing panels
- Duct Tape (pink, green, yellow, red, purple – for labeling horse halters)
- Heavy-duty sweep and push brooms
- 100 foot garden hoses
- Triple Crown Senior
- Legends Performance
- Pelleted Rice Bran
- Sentinel LS
- Sentinel Senior
- Alfalfa/Grass Forage Cubes
- Corn Oil
- Canned Corn and Canned Carrots
- Pelleted vitamin/mineral supplements
Horse Needs: Seasonal
- Spring – grazing muzzles (horse, pony)
- Summer – fly masks (all sizes, yearling through adult, and Arab), fly spray, sunscreen
- Winter – waterproof turnout blankets (any size but greatest need is 66-81, mainly heavy-weight)
Horse Needs: General (Year-round)
- Hay (square and round bales, grass or grass-mix, good quality, dry, clean)
- Breakaway halters (all sizes, including Arabian)
- Bagged sawdust
- Southern States or Holdren’s gift certificate
- Kroger or Foodlion gift certificate
- Mineral blocks and bricks (red)
- Quick-release trailer ties
- Cotton lead ropes
- 50 gallon water tanks
- Copy Paper (White)
- Printer and Fax Cartridges –type HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP
- Envelopes – all sizes for mailings
- Staples Gift Certificates
- Forever Stamps
Maintenance & Construction Needs
- Donation of mechanic services for lawn mowers & weed-whackers
- Donation of Construction services for medical barn
- Bluestone, Crush & Run
- Bags of concrete
- Fence posts (minimum 4×4)
- Nail gun
- General tools (hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches etc.)
- Power tools
- T1-11 paneling
Monthly sponsors for a horse at RVHR in need or forever home.
Click Here for list of store which you can donate a bag of feed at.
Thank you helping us save lives!
RVHR has been offered the cutting of hay fields. We are in need of the following supplies for our equipment to cut hay for the horses here in our care.
New Hollands 2008 TC 40 A Tractor – Hydraulic flood 5 Gallon container, Oil filter, diesel filter
New Hollands TT 50 A Tractor – Hydraulic fluid 5 Gallon container, Oil filter, diesel filter
New Hollands 472 & 477 Haybine – Cutting Teeth, Pick up Tines, Guide Knife Each has 12, Knife Sections each box of 25
Case International 8420 Round Baler -Baler Twine #16,000, 1 rubber pickup wheel $250.00
New Hollands Square Baler – Baler Twine #9000
Boone Tractor – Salem 540-387-4240 Bedford 540-586-2134 Will except payments donated to our account so we can pick up items we need.
Franklin Welding & Equipment Co
540-483-5565 Will except payments donated to our account so we can pick up items we need.