Without your generosity we could not continue to help the abused and neglected horses. We sincerely thank all who give and continue to support our cause. Please feel free to donate via one of our online services.
Roanoke Valley Horse Rescue is an approved 501c3 all Donations are tax deductible. P.O. Box 13 Hardy, Va 24101 540-721-1910
Thank You for caring!
In Loving Memory Of
Nicky, RVHR's 1st Rescued Horse CSA NAJADA NICOLE
Arrived January 2003 Placed October 2006
Born May 18th, 1978 Passed Away November 1st, 2010
Report abuse or neglect
The purpose of Roanoke Valley Horse Rescue, Inc. is to promote the prevention of equine abuse and help owners when we can.
A few thing you should know before continuing:
- Reporting horse neglect or abuse here does not guaranty that the horse/s will be removed from it’s owner.
- RVHR will do what we can to assist the animal. The laws in each state are different and we do as much as we can to help the animal within the law.
- RVHR staff can not just go and take a horse away from its owner. All legal routes will be taken to assist an animal in need.
What we do:
- Once we receive your information you will receive an email that it was receive and reviewed
- RVHR will contact your Local Animal Control Office to give them the information
- Animal Control will need to be the first to investigate your complaint.
- The Complaint is file by RVHR as the Complainant and not you to help keep your identity anonymous.
- RVHR will offer assistance to AC if needed.
Please complete the following form to submit your report..
Clicking submit will take you to the next page. If you remain on this page you have not entered information in a required field.
NOTE: RVHR Mares under the age of 15 are in our new ZonaStat-H program.Click here for more Info on our Fertility Control Program
SHOP. EARN. CHANGE THE WORLD.
Giving Assistant shoppers are using their cash back to make a difference for Roanoke Valley Horse Rescue Inc.