eBay Giving Works
We have some exciting news for you! When you sell an item on eBay you can now donate either a portion or all of the final sale price to RVHR via eBay Giving Works. I have personally begun listing items which have just been lying around my house and in the barns for auction, with part of my sales to go to RVHR. eBay Giving Works is an easy, effective way to show your support for RVHR! The next time you buy or sell on eBay, please give it a try. How it Works
- Use eBay Giving Works to list items and donate 10% to 100% of your listing’s final sale price to us. It’s so easy to help us raise funds for our mission.
- Enjoy the Benefits!
- Your listing will benefit from several unique program features which have been proven to attract more buyers and raise awareness of our cause. These features are the eBay Giving Works ribbon and enhanced search ability.
- Plus, your listings will automatically qualify for the eBay Giving Works Fee Credit Benefit. You’ll receive a tax-receipt for your donation.
- 1. Click “Customize your listing”
- 2. Look for the “eBay Giving Works” field (Click “Add or Remove Options” if you don’t see it) in the Sell Your Item form in the “Choose how you’d like to sell your item” area
- 3. Choose “Select a new nonprofit”
- 4. In the pop-up window that appears, type “Roanoke Valley Horse Rescue” in the “Nonprofit Name or Keyword” field
- 5. Select Roanoke Valley Horse Rescue and choose the percentage (10-100%) you wish to donate. There is a $1 minimum donation if your item sells.
- You can also support us by shopping for items that are being sold in aid of us! Be sure to visit our MissionFish page RVHR EBAY Items on a regular basis to see all the great listings benefiting us.